Forgot about dessert? Fear not! You’ll have all these ingredients in the house already and they’ll be ready to eat within the hour.
What you’ll need..
- Brown sugar
- Nut butter (we used almond butter)
- Icecream (to serve)
- Core your apples and cut them in half
- Carve slits to be filled after baking
- Sprinkle to your hearts desire with brown sugar and cinnamon
- Bake at 180C until the apples soften (apprx 30 mins)
- Mix your nut butter and granola together
- Fill the slits in the apples with the mixture
- Place one scoop of icecream on top