- 110g butter
- 75g light muscovado sugar
- 1 dessert spoon of honey
- 90g self raising gluten-free flour
- 50g gluten-free rolled oats
- 90g Maria Lucia Bakes No Added Sugar granola
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a saucepan, gently dissolve the sugar, honey and butter and simmer.
- In a mixing bowl add flour, oats, granola and spice.
- Pour melted butter mixture over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Put scoops of biscuit mixture, well spaced. The biscuits will spread out due to the gluten-free flour.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool and then transfer to a wire tray.
- These are light, crunchy and taste slightly spicy and didn’t last long !
- Enjoy them with a nice cup of tea or broken up over a bowl of ice cream.