Ten Ways with Granola
If you thought granola was just a breakfast cereal, well think again. Granola is so versatile, making a delicious breakfast cereal, brunch, starter or snack. We could go on ! We have tried all of these here and love them. Give them a try !
1. Enjoy for breakfast or snack with dairy milk or alternative nut or soya milk.
2. Creamy Greek yogurt and fruit. Layer in a glass to make a parfait.
3. Sprinkled on a bowl of warming porridge. Drizzle a little honey on top.
4. Added to your favorite scone, muffin or bread mix. Try it with Maria Lucia Bakes Cashew almond and cinnamon granola !
5. Make healthy granola bars with No added sugar granola, almond butter, honey and coconut oil.
6. Sprinkle cranberry coconut and chia seed granola on a green salad, add goats cheese and a drizzle of apple syrup for a delicious and light starter
7. Energy bites : Add almond butter and a little honey to cashew almond and cinnamon granola, form balls, roll in desiccated coconut and refrigerate.
8. Add to crumble topping. Think cashew almond and cinnamon granola on an apple crumble.
9. Cheesecake base: Crush Macadamia & coconut keto granola in a food processor and mix with melted butter or coconut oil and a little softened nut butter, press firmly into base of springform tin and refrigerate.
10. Poach pears in a little apple juice in a shallow baking tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon and some granola, top with coconut cream or dairy cream. Lovely dessert or breakfast.